Office 365 Business Essentials
- The core cloud services for running your business:
- Business-class email and calendaring – 50GB mailboxes, custom domains and built in spam and malware protection
- Office Online – online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote for collaborating on documents
- Online meetings – screen sharing, audio, video and IM for up to 250 participants
- OneDrive for Business - 1TB cloud storage and file sharing
- Yammer – private social networking
- …and more.
This plan is great for customers who have Office today and want to supplement it with simple-to-use but enterprise- grade cloud services that light up their Office experience.
License type: Annual Subscription License.
Minimum Order: 5 Licenses.
Delivery: Electronic License – Within 7 days of your order and payment. End Customer Primary Contact will receive email from Microsoft/Distributor confirming the receipt of their order and issue a Microsoft Volume Licensing authorization or agreement number. Open License customers receive an authorization number. Authorization numbers are assigned to new orders and can be used on additional orders to receive the same price level as the original order. This number is also used to activate and manage your licenses. This email also contains invitation to log onto the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) web site, to access their agreement and purchase history information, download purchased products, and access product keys to activate licensed software.
Note: Open License customers will be asked to sign an electronic version of their Agreement on the VLSC prior to downloading their licensed product(s).